2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
I honestly don't know...too many people come to mind.
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
"I had gained weight, but the jeans I wore were still too big for me...."
4) What do you think about most?
What do with my life, and how everything is going to be changing in the next few months.
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
"lmao I certainly hope not!"
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
7) What's your strangest talent?
I can make myself sneeze.
8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence)
Girls are from Mars; Boys are from Venus.
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
Yes, back in high school.
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
I wouldn't call it strange, but I'm terrified of being suspended in water or air.
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
13) What's your religion?
Happiness and positivity.
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Sitting by the pool reading.
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
Definitely behind it.
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
17) What was the last lie you told?
I'm not sure. I do my best to never lie.
18) Do you believe in karma?
19) What does your URL mean?
A whole lotta nothin'.
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
Weakness: caffeine. Strength: self-reflection.
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
Currently, Dave Franco. And I have no idea why.
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
23) How do you vent your anger?
By talking to my best friend or journaling.
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
Rocks and books.
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
Talking on the phone.
26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
Absolutely, but there's always room for improvement.
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
Whistling noses or people chewing gum. I love the sound of my husband laughing.
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
"What if I hadn't moved out so quickly?" But, no regrets.
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
Yes and yes.
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
Right: iced mocha from Dunkin. Left: a pillow.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
Anacostia ghetto outside DC. Yikes.
33) Choose East Coast or West Coast?
East coast, baby. I like seasons.
34) Most attractive singer of your preferred gender?
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
To be happy, learn, and grow.
36) Define Art.
Anything that one finds beautiful or interesting.
37) Do you believe in luck?
38) What's the weather like right now?
Hot and humid. Yuck.
39) What time is it?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
Yes, and no. I was rear-ended once while stopped at a red light, though.
41) What was the last book you read?
'Lucky' by Alice Sebold.
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
43) Do you have any nicknames?
Lee, Cleah, Lady Parts.
44) What was the last movie you saw?
'The Lords of Salem' directed by Rob Zombie
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
Probably when I broke my foot. Didn't necessarily hurt, was just a huge inconvenience and pain in the ass.
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
48) What's your sexual orientation?
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
Yes. Is there anyone who hasn't?
50) Do you believe in magic?
Not in the "I can turn you into a frog" sense.
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
No. You can't move on if you're constantly holding onto things that weigh you down.
52) What is your astrological sign?
53) Do you save money or spend it?
I'm definitely thrifty.
54) What's the last thing you purchased?
Iced mocha from Dunkin
55) Love or lust?
56) In a relationship?
Happily married for the last two years<3
57) How many relationships have you had?
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
59) Where were you yesterday?
At home cross-stitching and cooking.
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
62) What's your favorite animal?
My Samoyed, Viktor <3
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
Just being nice and polite.
64) Where is your best friend?
All the way in Quincy! Boo.
65) Spit or swallow?(;
66) What is your heritage?
Scottish and Polish.
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
I was dozing off while my husband was playing GTA V
68) What do you think is Satan's last name?
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
Lol! Doesn't everybody?
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
Save the dog. You can always find a new job, but you can't replace a life.
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
a) I would tell my family and those closest to me.
b) Spend them with the ones I love
c) Of course I'd be afraid! But i wouldn't let it ruin my final days.
73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
"At Last" by Etta James
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
Communication, trust, and happiness.
77) How can I win your heart?
Sorry, someone's already done that.
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
Jumping out of my comfort zone and moving halfway across the country.
80) What size shoes do you wear?
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
Whatever my family felt appropriate; it's more for them than it is for me.
82) What is your favorite word?
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
"Not your circus, not your monkeys."
85) What's the last song you listened to?
The Golden Age by The Asteroids Galaxy Tour
86) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
Green and blush pink.
87) What is your current desktop picture?
A tattoo that I plan on getting.
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
Ask if they're hungry or would like some tea.
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
My wedding night; first dance with my husband.
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
Absolutely nothing. I wouldn't be who I am today without those experiences.
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
Yes, when I was little.
98) Ever been on a plane?
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
Nothing; I'm a total introvert, and would probably choke up and stutter or pass out.